Samoan Koko Drink
Serves 2 people.
2 cups of water
2 x 24g Samon Koko paste cube
Sugar (according to taste)
- Fill the kettle with water to make 2 mugs of hot cocoa.
- Switch on the kettle and while the kettle is boiling, put a cube into each mug.
- Put the mugs into the microwave on High for 20 seconds. This will soften the cubes a little.
- Pour a little boiled water into the mugs and stir to dissolve the cubes.
- Top up the mugs with more boiled water, add sugar and stir.
Serve and Enjoy.
Note: Cubes can be dissolved in hot boiling water without using the microwave, you just need a little time to mix (step 4).
Reicpe author: Mona Lisa Karene for Nora’s Plantation Foods SAMOA 22 April 2015.