Cacao Banana Recovery Smoothie
A healthy and sweet Recovery Smoothie made from dates, bananas and cacao nibs!
- 1½ Cup Frozen Banana, Peeled & Chopped
- 4 Dates, Pitted & Soaked for 10-20 mins.
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 T Cacao Nibs + More for Garnish (optional)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Ice (optional)
- Coconut Flakes, Garnish (optional)
Place all ingredients except for garnish in a blender (preferably high-speed), and puree until completely smooth. Beware of Date Chunks.
Pour into a large glass, garnish with coconut flakes and cacao nibs.